36 Shouts - 1,267,025 Scrobbles
Joshua Redman (born February 1, 1969) is a prominent American jazz saxophonist who records for Nonesuch Records. Redman, who is Black and Jewish, was born in Berkeley, California. He is the son of jazz saxophonist Dewey Redman. He is a graduate of Berkeley High School. Then in 1991 he graduated summa cum laude from Harvard University, where he was a member of Phi Beta Kappa Society. Redman won the Thelonious Monk International Jazz Saxophone Competition the same year and began focusing on his musical career.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Twilight...And Beyond - (11:00) - 9,416 plays
- The Folks Who Live On The Hill - (10:58) - 2,392 plays
- Hide and Seek - (5:36) - 2,502 plays
- Jazz Crimes - (6:43) - 2,004 plays
- Stop This Train - (4:42) - 1,371 plays
- Adagio - (3:14) - 1,092 plays
- Lush Life - (6:42) - 1,046 plays
- Soul Dance - (6:33) - 982 plays
- Let It Be - (5:12) - 936 plays
- Easy Living - (5:31) - 775 plays