37 Shouts - 1,293,862 Scrobbles
Joshua Redman (born February 1, 1969) is a prominent American jazz saxophonist who records for Nonesuch Records. Redman, who is Black and Jewish, was born in Berkeley, California. He is the son of jazz saxophonist Dewey Redman. He is a graduate of Berkeley High School. Then in 1991 he graduated summa cum laude from Harvard University, where he was a member of Phi Beta Kappa Society. Redman won the Thelonious Monk International Jazz Saxophone Competition the same year and began focusing on his musical career.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Twilight...And Beyond - (11:00) - 10,399 plays
- The Folks Who Live On The Hill - (10:58) - 2,747 plays
- Hide and Seek - (5:36) - 2,552 plays
- Jazz Crimes - (6:43) - 2,021 plays
- Stop This Train - (4:42) - 1,369 plays
- Soul Dance - (6:33) - 1,109 plays
- Adagio - (3:14) - 1,095 plays
- Lush Life - (6:42) - 1,048 plays
- Let It Be - (5:12) - 905 plays
- Never Let Me Go - (0:40) - 769 plays