0 Shouts - 9,893 Scrobbles
Joshua Path began writing songs when he was in junior high school. But it wasn’t until he landed a gig as a camp song leader that he took his craft seriously. “I heard my songs being sung by the kids around camp,” recalls Path. “That’s when I realized I should give music a shot.”
After that pivotal summer, Path immediately formed a band and began recording demos, all the while polishing his live sound by performing in all the major clubs in the Los Angeles area. His standing-room-only shows landed him a guest spot on KROQ’s Loveline, along with punk rockers Bad Religion.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Spider of Love - (2:49) - 159 plays
- Please, Please, Please, Let Me Get What I Want - (1:53) - 4 plays
- Heroin Will Bring Us Back Together Again - (3:41) - 5 plays
- Headlight In The Sun - (3:09) - 2 plays
- Don't Fear the Reaper - (2:49) - 2 plays
- December - (3:27) - 1 plays
- Kate the Terrible - (4:47) - 1 plays
- Sleep in Your Sunshine - (3:24) - 1 plays
- I Am Starting To Let You Go - (4:06) - 1 plays
- Tidal Wave - (3:20) - 1 plays
- Eyal Podell "Yonatan"
- The Bipolar Bears
- Péter Eötvös & Gothenburg Symphony Orchestra
- Billy Moon, Sharkey, Sharkey, Zooks
- Georg Solti & Wiener Philharmoniker
- Donald Adams
- Paul and Brenda Neal
- Reed Foehl
- Little Red School House Chorus, Pete Seeger, Sweet Honey in the Rock, Doc Watson
- Hugh Laurie & Michael Weston "Lucas Douglas"