0 Shouts - 9,416 Scrobbles
Joshua Path began writing songs when he was in junior high school. But it wasn’t until he landed a gig as a camp song leader that he took his craft seriously. “I heard my songs being sung by the kids around camp,” recalls Path. “That’s when I realized I should give music a shot.”
After that pivotal summer, Path immediately formed a band and began recording demos, all the while polishing his live sound by performing in all the major clubs in the Los Angeles area. His standing-room-only shows landed him a guest spot on KROQ’s Loveline, along with punk rockers Bad Religion.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Spider of Love - (2:49) - 350 plays
- Jessie - (4:02) - 3 plays
- Nothing I Do is of Any Importance Anyway - (2:49) - 2 plays
- Kama Sutra - (7:04) - 2 plays
- Don't Fear the Reaper - (2:49) - 4 plays
- Joshua Path - Spider of Love - (4:14) - 5 plays
- Come & Join The Living - (5:21) - 1 plays
- Headlight In The Sun - (3:09) - 1 plays
- Cinnamon City - (2:37) - 1 plays
- Plato's Cave - (5:01) - 1 plays