162 Shouts - 2,185,307 Scrobbles
Joshua James has been writing and singing songs for only six short years, but the 25-year-old heartland poet has the perspective of a wise, old soul. On his second album, Build Me This, the follow-up to his critically acclaimed The Sun Is Always Brighter, produced by industry veteran Shannon Edgar, James expands his musical palette to foreboding doom-laden hard rock. Progressing from folkish harmonies, to country twang, world beats and southern home rock while further exploring themes of spiritual searching and heartbreaking loss.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsI ain't cutting my hair till the good lord comes.
I ain't cutting my hair till the good lord comes.
I ain't cutting my hair till the good lord comes
Arrive upon the mountain just to see what we have done,
I ain't cutting my hair, cutting till the good lord comes.
- To Be Alone With You - (3:32) - 5,198 plays
- Queen of the City - (3:19) - 6,502 plays
- Weeds - (2:27) - 4,322 plays
- Mystic - (4:04) - 3,759 plays
- FM Radio - (2:24) - 2,615 plays
- Surrender - (3:31) - 2,664 plays
- Magazine - (4:22) - 2,485 plays
- Dramamine - (3:33) - 2,631 plays
- In the Middle - (3:08) - 2,502 plays