97 Shouts - 3,268,172 Scrobbles
Josh Turner (born Joshua Otis Turner, November 20, 1977 in Hannah, South Carolina) is an American country music singer-songwriter. Josh Turner is a country artist who describes his music as South Carolina Lowcountry. His voice and musical style has often been compared to that of Johnny Cash's. Hailing from the Hannah, South Carolina, Josh moved to Nashville in 1996 to study music at Belmont University. It was there that he met his current wife, Jennifer Ford, whom he married in 2003. During that same year, he released his debut album, Long Black Train.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsBaby lock the door and turn the lights down low
Put some music on that's soft and slow
Baby we ain't got no place to go
I hope you understand
I've been thinking 'bout this all day long
- LyricsWould you go with me if we rolled down streets of fire?
Would you hold on to me tighter as the summer sun got higher?
If we roll from town to town and never shut it down?
Would you go with me if we were lost in fields of clover?
Would we walk even closer until the trip was over?
- LyricsBaby why don't we just turn that TV off?
Three hundred fifteen channels
Of nothing but bad news on
Well, it might be me, but the way I see it
The whole wide world has gone crazy
- LyricsI know I gotta put in the hours,
Make the money while the sunlight shines
But anything I gotta get done,
It can get done some other time
Time is love, gotta run,
- LyricsI wanna drive until my cell phone
Runs out of range and every bar is gone
Cut through the woods another hundred miles
And disappear for a while
I wanna hear raindrops fallin' down on an old tin roof
- Long Black Train - (4:11) - 4,710 plays
- Firecracker - (3:29) - 3,982 plays
- All Over Me - (3:20) - 2,082 plays
- I Wouldn't Be A Man - (3:33) - 2,049 plays
- Everything Is Fine - (3:34) - 1,474 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online