96 Shouts - 3,145,704 Scrobbles
Josh Turner (born Joshua Otis Turner, November 20, 1977 in Hannah, South Carolina) is an American country music singer-songwriter. Josh Turner is a country artist who describes his music as South Carolina Lowcountry. His voice and musical style has often been compared to that of Johnny Cash's. Hailing from the Hannah, South Carolina, Josh moved to Nashville in 1996 to study music at Belmont University. It was there that he met his current wife, Jennifer Ford, whom he married in 2003. During that same year, he released his debut album, Long Black Train.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Your Man - (3:32) - 25,149 plays
- Would You Go With Me - (3:48) - 15,733 plays
- LyricsBaby why don't we just turn that TV off?
Three hundred fifteen channels
Of nothing but bad news on
Well, it might be me, but the way I see it
The whole wide world has gone crazy
- Time Is Love - (3:21) - 12,139 plays
- LyricsThere's a long black train
Coming down the line
Feeding off the souls that are lost and crying
Rails of sin only evil remains
Watch out brother for that long black train
- Firecracker - (3:29) - 5,890 plays
- All Over Me - (3:20) - 4,573 plays
- I Wouldn't Be A Man - (3:33) - 3,917 plays
- Everything Is Fine - (3:34) - 2,895 plays
- Me And God - (3:00) - 1,799 plays