95 Shouts - 2,992,803 Scrobbles
Josh Turner (born Joshua Otis Turner, November 20, 1977 in Hannah, South Carolina) is an American country music singer-songwriter. Josh Turner is a country artist who describes his music as South Carolina Lowcountry. His voice and musical style has often been compared to that of Johnny Cash's. Hailing from the Hannah, South Carolina, Josh moved to Nashville in 1996 to study music at Belmont University. It was there that he met his current wife, Jennifer Ford, whom he married in 2003. During that same year, he released his debut album, Long Black Train.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsBaby lock the door and turn the lights down low
Put some music on that's soft and slow
Baby we ain't got no place to go
I hope you understand
I've been thinking 'bout this all day long
- LyricsWould you go with me if we rolled down streets of fire?
Would you hold on to me tighter as the summer sun got higher?
If we roll from town to town and never shut it down?
Would you go with me if we were lost in fields of clover?
Would we walk even closer until the trip was over?
- LyricsBaby why don't we just turn that TV off?
Three hundred fifteen channels
Of nothing but bad news on
Well, it might be me, but the way I see it
The whole wide world has gone crazy
- Lyrics[josh turner]
i know i gotta put in the hours,
make the money while the sunlight shines
but anything i gotta get done,
it can get done some other time
- LyricsThere's a long black train
Coming down the line
Feeding off the souls that are lost and crying
Rails of sin only evil remains
Watch out brother for that long black train
- Firecracker - (3:29) - 8,704 plays
- All Over Me - (3:20) - 7,754 plays
- I Wouldn't Be A Man - (3:33) - 6,589 plays
- Everything Is Fine - (3:34) - 4,145 plays
- Me And God - (3:00) - 2,569 plays