96 Shouts - 3,042,374 Scrobbles
Josh Turner (born Joshua Otis Turner, November 20, 1977 in Hannah, South Carolina) is an American country music singer-songwriter. Josh Turner is a country artist who describes his music as South Carolina Lowcountry. His voice and musical style has often been compared to that of Johnny Cash's. Hailing from the Hannah, South Carolina, Josh moved to Nashville in 1996 to study music at Belmont University. It was there that he met his current wife, Jennifer Ford, whom he married in 2003. During that same year, he released his debut album, Long Black Train.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Your Man - (3:32) - 27,234 plays
- LyricsWould you go with me if we rolled down streets of fire?
Would you hold on to me tighter as the summer sun got higher?
If we roll from town to town and never shut it down?
Would you go with me if we were lost in fields of clover?
Would we walk even closer until the trip was over?
- Why Don't We Just Dance - (3:12) - 16,375 plays
- Time Is Love - (3:21) - 12,628 plays
- Long Black Train - (4:11) - 9,405 plays
- Firecracker - (3:29) - 6,966 plays
- All Over Me - (3:20) - 6,018 plays
- I Wouldn't Be A Man - (3:33) - 5,330 plays
- Everything Is Fine - (3:34) - 3,497 plays
- Me And God - (3:00) - 2,424 plays