96 Shouts - 3,081,683 Scrobbles
Josh Turner (born Joshua Otis Turner, November 20, 1977 in Hannah, South Carolina) is an American country music singer-songwriter. Josh Turner is a country artist who describes his music as South Carolina Lowcountry. His voice and musical style has often been compared to that of Johnny Cash's. Hailing from the Hannah, South Carolina, Josh moved to Nashville in 1996 to study music at Belmont University. It was there that he met his current wife, Jennifer Ford, whom he married in 2003. During that same year, he released his debut album, Long Black Train.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Your Man - (3:32) - 26,406 plays
- Would You Go With Me - (3:48) - 17,422 plays
- Why Don't We Just Dance - (3:12) - 15,795 plays
- Time Is Love - (3:21) - 12,089 plays
- Long Black Train - (4:11) - 8,982 plays
- Firecracker - (3:29) - 6,709 plays
- All Over Me - (3:20) - 5,699 plays
- I Wouldn't Be A Man - (3:33) - 5,037 plays
- Everything Is Fine - (3:34) - 3,464 plays
- Me And God - (3:00) - 2,310 plays