7 Shouts - 119,473 Scrobbles
Josh Joplin Group was an American Georgia-based pop music band led by singer-songwriter Josh Joplin. Joplin, a self-proclaimed "dork" who nonetheless dropped out of school in tenth grade to become a folk singer like his hero Phil Ochs, brought the group its trademark combination of introspective lyrics, folk-rock melodies, and lead vocals that, to many, sound identical to those of R.E.M. singer Michael Stipe (to the point that one Joplin song, "Happy at Last," begins, "I sound like Michael Stipe and I dream like Carl Jung").
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Camera One - (4:35) - 3,005 plays
- I've Changed - 71 plays
- One Becomes Two - (4:03) - 53 plays
- Gravity - 60 plays
- A Hard Year - (3:59) - 46 plays
- Pilgrim's Progress - (4:08) - 42 plays
- Undone - 37 plays
- Arms to Hold Me - (2:47) - 42 plays
- Here I Am - 27 plays
- To All My Friends - (3:54) - 36 plays