1 Shouts - 27,189 Scrobbles
Singer,songwriter and multi-instrumentalist Joseph Huber is a founding member of, and also has spent the last 6 years playing banjo and touring with, the Milwaukee, WI based 'streetgrass' group, the .357 String band. Hard livin' put together with plenty of downtime has offered more than enough motivation and oppurtunity for his songwriting. "Bury Me Where I Fall", Huber's introductory solo album offers a new, unseen side to his writing.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Fell Off the Wagon - (3:42) - 320 plays
- Coming Down From You - (4:33) - 330 plays
- Same River Twice - 273 plays
- Tongues of Fire - (3:30) - 294 plays
- Shovel On Your Shoulder - 235 plays
- Hello, Milwaukee - (4:55) - 239 plays
- Bell On A Rope - (5:02) - 222 plays
- Two Tongued Swear - (3:57) - 207 plays
- The Hanging Road - (0:32) - 193 plays
- Father, Why These Stones - (4:59) - 172 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online