2 Shouts - 27,155 Scrobbles
Singer,songwriter and multi-instrumentalist Joseph Huber is a founding member of, and also has spent the last 6 years playing banjo and touring with, the Milwaukee, WI based 'streetgrass' group, the .357 String band. Hard livin' put together with plenty of downtime has offered more than enough motivation and oppurtunity for his songwriting. "Bury Me Where I Fall", Huber's introductory solo album offers a new, unseen side to his writing.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Fell Off the Wagon - (3:42) - 360 plays
- Coming Down From You - (4:33) - 335 plays
- Bell On A Rope - (5:02) - 278 plays
- Tongues of Fire - (3:30) - 300 plays
- Same River Twice - 256 plays
- Shovel On Your Shoulder - 227 plays
- Hello, Milwaukee - (4:55) - 278 plays
- Two Tongued Swear - (3:57) - 194 plays
- The Hanging Road - (0:32) - 184 plays
- Father, Why These Stones - (4:59) - 179 plays