1 Shouts - 19,382 Scrobbles
Singer,songwriter and multi-instrumentalist Joseph Huber is a founding member of, and also has spent the last 6 years playing banjo and touring with, the Milwaukee, WI based 'streetgrass' group, the .357 String band. Hard livin' put together with plenty of downtime has offered more than enough motivation and oppurtunity for his songwriting. "Bury Me Where I Fall", Huber's introductory solo album offers a new, unseen side to his writing.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Fell Off the Wagon - (3:42) - 261 plays
- Riddler's Song - (4:00) - 201 plays
- Hello, Milwaukee - (4:55) - 171 plays
- Drop in the Bucket - (4:40) - 184 plays
- Tongues of Fire - (3:30) - 206 plays
- Same River Twice - 159 plays
- Iron Rail - (4:07) - 175 plays
- Where the Shadows Shiver to Sleep - (3:41) - 140 plays
- Bell On A Rope - (5:02) - 202 plays
- Bury Me Where I Fall - (5:05) - 134 plays