1 Shouts - 21,474 Scrobbles
Singer,songwriter and multi-instrumentalist Joseph Huber is a founding member of, and also has spent the last 6 years playing banjo and touring with, the Milwaukee, WI based 'streetgrass' group, the .357 String band. Hard livin' put together with plenty of downtime has offered more than enough motivation and oppurtunity for his songwriting. "Bury Me Where I Fall", Huber's introductory solo album offers a new, unseen side to his writing.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Fell Off the Wagon - (3:42) - 226 plays
- Same River Twice - 244 plays
- Hello, Milwaukee - (4:55) - 174 plays
- Shovel On Your Shoulder - 182 plays
- Tongues of Fire - (3:30) - 225 plays
- Drop in the Bucket - (4:40) - 208 plays
- Riddler's Song - (4:00) - 162 plays
- Coming Down From You - (4:33) - 198 plays
- Iron Rail - (4:07) - 206 plays
- Bell On A Rope - (5:02) - 137 plays