1 Shouts - 20,367 Scrobbles
Singer,songwriter and multi-instrumentalist Joseph Huber is a founding member of, and also has spent the last 6 years playing banjo and touring with, the Milwaukee, WI based 'streetgrass' group, the .357 String band. Hard livin' put together with plenty of downtime has offered more than enough motivation and oppurtunity for his songwriting. "Bury Me Where I Fall", Huber's introductory solo album offers a new, unseen side to his writing.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Fell Off the Wagon - (3:42) - 240 plays
- Same River Twice - 206 plays
- Riddler's Song - (4:00) - 181 plays
- Hello, Milwaukee - (4:55) - 164 plays
- Drop in the Bucket - (4:40) - 181 plays
- Shovel On Your Shoulder - 165 plays
- Tongues of Fire - (3:30) - 197 plays
- Iron Rail - (4:07) - 195 plays
- Coming Down From You - (4:33) - 173 plays
- Where the Shadows Shiver to Sleep - (3:41) - 127 plays