1 Shouts - 25,598 Scrobbles
Singer,songwriter and multi-instrumentalist Joseph Huber is a founding member of, and also has spent the last 6 years playing banjo and touring with, the Milwaukee, WI based 'streetgrass' group, the .357 String band. Hard livin' put together with plenty of downtime has offered more than enough motivation and oppurtunity for his songwriting. "Bury Me Where I Fall", Huber's introductory solo album offers a new, unseen side to his writing.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Same River Twice - 282 plays
- Fell Off the Wagon - (3:42) - 300 plays
- Coming Down From You - (4:33) - 304 plays
- Shovel On Your Shoulder - 235 plays
- Tongues of Fire - (3:30) - 290 plays
- Hello, Milwaukee - (4:55) - 228 plays
- Bell On A Rope - (5:02) - 191 plays
- Two Tongued Swear - (3:57) - 199 plays
- Drop in the Bucket - (4:40) - 238 plays
- Iron Rail - (4:07) - 233 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online