1 Shouts - 23,447 Scrobbles
Singer,songwriter and multi-instrumentalist Joseph Huber is a founding member of, and also has spent the last 6 years playing banjo and touring with, the Milwaukee, WI based 'streetgrass' group, the .357 String band. Hard livin' put together with plenty of downtime has offered more than enough motivation and oppurtunity for his songwriting. "Bury Me Where I Fall", Huber's introductory solo album offers a new, unseen side to his writing.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Same River Twice - 329 plays
- Fell Off the Wagon - (3:42) - 237 plays
- Shovel On Your Shoulder - 269 plays
- Coming Down From You - (4:33) - 311 plays
- Tongues of Fire - (3:30) - 253 plays
- Hello, Milwaukee - (4:55) - 163 plays
- Drop in the Bucket - (4:40) - 235 plays
- The Hanging Road - (0:32) - 230 plays
- Two Tongued Swear - (3:57) - 230 plays
- Riddler's Song - (4:00) - 155 plays