1 Shouts - 15,091 Scrobbles
Singer,songwriter and multi-instrumentalist Joseph Huber is a founding member of, and also has spent the last 6 years playing banjo and touring with, the Milwaukee, WI based 'streetgrass' group, the .357 String band. Hard livin' put together with plenty of downtime has offered more than enough motivation and oppurtunity for his songwriting. "Bury Me Where I Fall", Huber's introductory solo album offers a new, unseen side to his writing.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Fell Off the Wagon - (3:42) - 223 plays
- Riddler's Song - (4:00) - 232 plays
- Hello, Milwaukee - (4:55) - 195 plays
- Bell On A Rope - (5:02) - 342 plays
- Drop in the Bucket - (4:40) - 148 plays
- Where the Shadows Shiver to Sleep - (3:41) - 157 plays
- Better Than Before - (3:37) - 161 plays
- Bury Me Where I Fall - (5:05) - 159 plays
- Tongues of Fire - (3:30) - 137 plays
- Slow Death March - (5:05) - 137 plays