1 Shouts - 24,133 Scrobbles
Singer,songwriter and multi-instrumentalist Joseph Huber is a founding member of, and also has spent the last 6 years playing banjo and touring with, the Milwaukee, WI based 'streetgrass' group, the .357 String band. Hard livin' put together with plenty of downtime has offered more than enough motivation and oppurtunity for his songwriting. "Bury Me Where I Fall", Huber's introductory solo album offers a new, unseen side to his writing.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Same River Twice - 294 plays
- Fell Off the Wagon - (3:42) - 272 plays
- Coming Down From You - (4:33) - 293 plays
- Shovel On Your Shoulder - 238 plays
- Tongues of Fire - (3:30) - 272 plays
- Hello, Milwaukee - (4:55) - 204 plays
- The Hanging Road - (0:32) - 187 plays
- Drop in the Bucket - (4:40) - 233 plays
- Two Tongued Swear - (3:57) - 199 plays
- Bell On A Rope - (5:02) - 160 plays