152 Shouts - 1,107,083 Scrobbles
Formed in 1979 in Edinburgh, Scotland, Josef K was signed to the infamous Postcard label. After recording two albums of materials, only one album, The Only Fun in Town, was released in 1981. After some touring and great success with the record (it hit #3 on the UK Indie Charts), band leader Paul Haig determined that the band did not need to do anything more and dissolved the band in 1982. Guitarist Malcolm Ross went to join Edwyn Collins, the man who signed Josef K to Postcard, in the post-punk band Orange Juice.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Sorry for Laughing - (2:58) - 3,294 plays
- It's Kinda Funny - (3:42) - 2,195 plays
- Revelation - (4:16) - 1,688 plays
- Crazy to Exist - (2:57) - 1,780 plays
- Fun 'n' Frenzy - (2:04) - 1,785 plays
- Heart of Song - (2:54) - 1,409 plays
- Citizens - (3:06) - 1,367 plays
- Forever Drone - (2:01) - 1,211 plays
- The Angle - (2:39) - 1,265 plays
- 16 Years - (2:32) - 1,064 plays