151 Shouts - 1,093,541 Scrobbles
Formed in 1979 in Edinburgh, Scotland, Josef K was signed to the infamous Postcard label. After recording two albums of materials, only one album, The Only Fun in Town, was released in 1981. After some touring and great success with the record (it hit #3 on the UK Indie Charts), band leader Paul Haig determined that the band did not need to do anything more and dissolved the band in 1982. Guitarist Malcolm Ross went to join Edwyn Collins, the man who signed Josef K to Postcard, in the post-punk band Orange Juice.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Sorry for Laughing - (2:58) - 3,366 plays
- It's Kinda Funny - (3:42) - 2,200 plays
- Revelation - (4:16) - 1,697 plays
- Crazy to Exist - (2:57) - 1,826 plays
- Fun 'n' Frenzy - (2:04) - 1,745 plays
- Heart of Song - (2:54) - 1,430 plays
- Citizens - (3:06) - 1,393 plays
- Forever Drone - (2:01) - 1,236 plays
- The Angle - (2:39) - 1,322 plays
- 16 Years - (2:32) - 1,088 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online