144 Shouts - 992,135 Scrobbles
Formed in 1979 in Edinburgh, Scotland, Josef K was signed to the infamous Postcard label. After recording two albums of materials, only one album, The Only Fun in Town, was released in 1981. After some touring and great success with the record (it hit #3 on the UK Indie Charts), band leader Paul Haig determined that the band did not need to do anything more and dissolved the band in 1982. Guitarist Malcolm Ross went to join Edwyn Collins, the man who signed Josef K to Postcard, in the post-punk band Orange Juice.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Sorry for Laughing - (2:58) - 3,922 plays
- It's Kinda Funny - (3:42) - 2,722 plays
- Crazy to Exist - (2:57) - 2,151 plays
- Revelation - (4:16) - 1,989 plays
- Heart of Song - (2:54) - 1,759 plays
- Citizens - (3:06) - 1,708 plays
- The Angle - (2:39) - 1,698 plays
- Forever Drone - (2:01) - 1,482 plays
- Sorry For Laughing - Postcard 7" version - (2:59) - 1,326 plays
- 16 Years - (2:32) - 1,237 plays