148 Shouts - 1,069,596 Scrobbles
Formed in 1979 in Edinburgh, Scotland, Josef K was signed to the infamous Postcard label. After recording two albums of materials, only one album, The Only Fun in Town, was released in 1981. After some touring and great success with the record (it hit #3 on the UK Indie Charts), band leader Paul Haig determined that the band did not need to do anything more and dissolved the band in 1982. Guitarist Malcolm Ross went to join Edwyn Collins, the man who signed Josef K to Postcard, in the post-punk band Orange Juice.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Sorry for Laughing - (2:58) - 3,456 plays
- It's Kinda Funny - (3:42) - 2,380 plays
- Crazy to Exist - (2:57) - 2,020 plays
- Revelation - (4:16) - 1,809 plays
- Fun 'n' Frenzy - (2:04) - 1,768 plays
- Heart of Song - (2:54) - 1,488 plays
- Citizens - (3:06) - 1,540 plays
- Forever Drone - (2:01) - 1,411 plays
- The Angle - (2:39) - 1,406 plays
- 16 Years - (2:32) - 1,182 plays