145 Shouts - 1,015,914 Scrobbles
Formed in 1979 in Edinburgh, Scotland, Josef K was signed to the infamous Postcard label. After recording two albums of materials, only one album, The Only Fun in Town, was released in 1981. After some touring and great success with the record (it hit #3 on the UK Indie Charts), band leader Paul Haig determined that the band did not need to do anything more and dissolved the band in 1982. Guitarist Malcolm Ross went to join Edwyn Collins, the man who signed Josef K to Postcard, in the post-punk band Orange Juice.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Sorry for Laughing - (2:58) - 3,545 plays
- It's Kinda Funny - (3:42) - 2,651 plays
- Crazy to Exist - (2:57) - 2,104 plays
- Revelation - (4:16) - 1,931 plays
- Heart of Song - (2:54) - 1,733 plays
- Citizens - (3:06) - 1,786 plays
- The Angle - (2:39) - 1,598 plays
- Forever Drone - (2:01) - 1,499 plays
- Sorry For Laughing - Postcard 7" version - (2:59) - 1,427 plays
- 16 Years - (2:32) - 1,281 plays