1,414 Shouts - 36,786,836 Scrobbles
José González (born 1978 in Gothenburg, Sweden) is a Swedish indie folk singer-songwriter and guitarist (of Argentinian extraction). In 2003, he released his debut album, Veneer, in Europe. The album has since been released in the UK, on April 25, 2005, and in the United States on September 6, 2005. González is also a member of the Swedish band Junip, along with Elias Araya and Tobias Winterkorn.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsOne night to be confused
One night to speed up truth
We had a promise made
Four hands and then away
Both under influence
- LyricsThere's a rhythm in rush these days
Where the lights don't move and the colors don't fade
Leaves you empty with nothing but dreams
In a world gone shallow
In a world gone lean
- LyricsDon't you know that
I'll be around to guide you
Through your weakest moments
To leave them behind you?
- Every Age - (3:04) - 32,425 plays
- LyricsLove, love is a verb
Love is a doing word
Feathers on my breath
Shakes me, makes me lighter
- This Is How We Walk On The Moon - (5:09) - 27,551 plays
- Step Out - (4:02) - 38,842 plays
- Down the Line - (3:11) - 25,629 plays
- Killing for Love - (3:03) - 21,178 plays
- How Low - (2:40) - 17,303 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online