20 Shouts - 429,671 Scrobbles
Carreras was born in Barcelona, Spain, and exhibited musical talent from a young age. At age eight, he also gave his first public performance, singing La Donna e Mobile on Spanish national radio. At eleven, he appeared at the Liceu as a boy soprano in the role of the narrator in Falla's El retablo de Maese Pedro and an urchin in the second act of La bohème. In his teens, Carreras studied at the Conservatori Superior de Música del Liceu. He made his debut at the Liceu as Flavio in Norma, coming to the attention of the famous soprano Montserrat Caballé, who sang the title role.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Amazing Grace - Voice - (3:34) - 2,187 plays
- Ave Maria, dolce Maria - Voice - (2:44) - 1,720 plays
- Oh Tannenbaum - Voice - (1:56) - 1,346 plays
- Carol of the Drum (The Little Drummer Boy) - Voice - (3:01) - 1,041 plays
- E Lucevan Le Stelle - (3:09) - 1,405 plays
- E lucevan le stelle from Tosca - (3:24) - 754 plays
- White Christmas - Voice - (2:47) - 604 plays
- Panis Angelicus - (4:15) - 464 plays
- Nessun Dorma - (2:42) - 444 plays
- Mattinata - (2:19) - 380 plays