32 Shouts - 484,440 Scrobbles
Jori Hulkkonen (born 28 September 1973) hails from the northern town of Kemi, Finland. Raised up around the Arctic Circle, below freezing point and under the influence of a coctail of synthpop and early electro, house and techno handily available from the Swedish radio, Jori quickly developed a taste, and more importantly, a passion for electronic music. With no musical education or any backround in playing any instruments Jori started to experiment with electronics in 1988 and soon became addicted to making music.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Lo-Fiction - (5:37) - 751 plays
- If Only - (3:14) - 363 plays
- I Am Dead feat. Jerry Valuri - (4:45) - 383 plays
- Whispers - (4:25) - 193 plays
- Let Me Luv U - (10:16) - 242 plays
- Interstate of Love - (5:33) - 148 plays
- Calypso - Original Mix - (7:25) - 136 plays
- Back When We Was Attached - (8:44) - 145 plays
- Blinded by the Numbers - (7:09) - 120 plays
- I Am Dead - CFCF Remix - (6:16) - 135 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online