32 Shouts - 450,312 Scrobbles
Jori Hulkkonen (born 28 September 1973) hails from the northern town of Kemi, Finland. Raised up around the Arctic Circle, below freezing point and under the influence of a coctail of synthpop and early electro, house and techno handily available from the Swedish radio, Jori quickly developed a taste, and more importantly, a passion for electronic music. With no musical education or any backround in playing any instruments Jori started to experiment with electronics in 1988 and soon became addicted to making music.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Lo-Fiction - (5:37) - 1,121 plays
- I Am Dead feat. Jerry Valuri - (4:45) - 710 plays
- If Only - (3:14) - 932 plays
- Incident (Miyagi) - (6:49) - 481 plays
- Re Last Year feat. Villa Nah - (7:04) - 431 plays
- Blinded by the Numbers - (7:09) - 342 plays
- I Dance To Your Bass My Friend - (7:30) - 314 plays
- Boying In the Smokeroom - (7:17) - 215 plays
- Interstate of Love - (5:33) - 252 plays
- Dancerous - (5:54) - 214 plays