990 Shouts - 3,706,489 Scrobbles
Jonny Greenwood (born 5 November 1971) is the lead guitarist in the British band Radiohead from Abingdon, Oxfordshire, England. He also plays piano, organ, viola, synths, Glockenspiel, harmonica and the Ondes Martenot, among a host of other devices used to enhance the soundscape of many Radiohead songs.
Years active: since 1985. He also uses modular synthesizers, a Korg Kaoss Pad, and a laptop (for voice clips/modulation) on newer tracks.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Spooks - (1:24) - 13,978 plays
- Shasta - (2:41) - 9,760 plays
- Meeting Crocker Fenway - (1:28) - 8,354 plays
- Shasta Fay - (7:02) - 7,204 plays
- The Chryskylodon Institute - (3:04) - 7,067 plays
- Under the Paving-Stones, the Beach! - (1:56) - 8,244 plays
- Adrian Prussia - (2:51) - 6,955 plays
- Open Spaces - (3:55) - 5,439 plays
- Amethyst - (2:04) - 7,141 plays
- The Golden Fang - (4:50) - 6,327 plays