989 Shouts - 3,630,052 Scrobbles
Jonny Greenwood (born 5 November 1971) is the lead guitarist in the British band Radiohead from Abingdon, Oxfordshire, England. He also plays piano, organ, viola, synths, Glockenspiel, harmonica and the Ondes Martenot, among a host of other devices used to enhance the soundscape of many Radiohead songs.
Years active: since 1985. He also uses modular synthesizers, a Korg Kaoss Pad, and a laptop (for voice clips/modulation) on newer tracks.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Open Spaces - (3:55) - 6,648 plays
- Spooks - (1:24) - 5,660 plays
- Prospectors Arrive - (4:34) - 5,780 plays
- Shasta - (2:41) - 4,177 plays
- Future Markets - (2:41) - 4,434 plays
- Meeting Crocker Fenway - (1:28) - 3,482 plays
- Proven Lands - (1:51) - 3,506 plays
- Overtones - (2:19) - 3,499 plays
- Henry Plainview - (4:14) - 3,395 plays
- Shasta Fay - (7:02) - 3,212 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online