990 Shouts - 3,647,088 Scrobbles
رفیق شهابمون بود
Jonny Greenwood (born 5 November 1971) is the lead guitarist in the British band Radiohead from Abingdon, Oxfordshire, England. He also plays piano, organ, viola, synths, Glockenspiel, harmonica and the Ondes Martenot, among a host of other devices used to enhance the soundscape of many Radiohead songs.
Years active: since 1985. He also uses modular synthesizers, a Korg Kaoss Pad, and a laptop (for voice clips/modulation) on newer tracks. Jonny also uses a Rhodes Seventy Three piano, a prominent feature during the OK Computer era.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Spooks - (1:24) - 10,766 plays
- Shasta - (2:41) - 7,391 plays
- Open Spaces - (3:55) - 6,286 plays
- Meeting Crocker Fenway - (1:28) - 6,458 plays
- Shasta Fay - (7:02) - 5,659 plays
- The Chryskylodon Institute - (3:04) - 5,508 plays
- Adrian Prussia - (2:51) - 5,460 plays
- Under the Paving-Stones, the Beach! - (1:56) - 6,024 plays
- Prospectors Arrive - (4:34) - 5,531 plays
- The Golden Fang - (4:50) - 4,873 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online