973 Shouts - 3,132,226 Scrobbles
Jonny Greenwood (born 5 November 1971) is the lead guitarist in the British band Radiohead from Abingdon, Oxfordshire, England. He also plays piano, organ, viola, synths, Glockenspiel, harmonica and the Ondes Martenot, among a host of other devices used to enhance the soundscape of many Radiohead songs. Years active since 1985. He also uses modular synthesizers, a Korg Kaoss Pad, and a laptop (for voice clips/modulation) on newer tracks.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Overtones - (2:19) - 10,837 plays
- Time Hole - (1:41) - 8,626 plays
- Alethia - (4:04) - 8,501 plays
- Back Beyond - (3:41) - 7,990 plays
- Able-Bodied Seamen - (3:54) - 10,100 plays
- Moon Mall - (1:12) - 4,819 plays
- Moon Trills - (5:15) - 5,140 plays
- Atomic Healer - (1:24) - 6,738 plays
- Open Spaces - (3:55) - 6,225 plays
- Iron Swallow - (2:09) - 4,402 plays