985 Shouts - 3,531,852 Scrobbles
Jonny Greenwood (born 5 November 1971) is the lead guitarist in the British band Radiohead from Abingdon, Oxfordshire, England. He also plays piano, organ, viola, synths, Glockenspiel, harmonica and the Ondes Martenot, among a host of other devices used to enhance the soundscape of many Radiohead songs.
Years active: since 1985. He also uses modular synthesizers, a Korg Kaoss Pad, and a laptop (for voice clips/modulation) on newer tracks.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Open Spaces - (3:55) - 6,747 plays
- Prospectors Arrive - (4:34) - 5,822 plays
- Future Markets - (2:41) - 4,534 plays
- Moon Trills - (5:15) - 3,628 plays
- Overtones - (2:19) - 3,656 plays
- Proven Lands - (1:51) - 3,577 plays
- Henry Plainview - (4:14) - 3,323 plays
- Oil - (3:06) - 3,371 plays
- Eat Him By His Own Light - (2:41) - 3,122 plays
- There Will Be Blood - (2:05) - 3,086 plays