975 Shouts - 3,272,048 Scrobbles
Jonny Greenwood (born 5 November 1971) is the lead guitarist in the British band Radiohead from Abingdon, Oxfordshire, England. He also plays piano, organ, viola, synths, Glockenspiel, harmonica and the Ondes Martenot, among a host of other devices used to enhance the soundscape of many Radiohead songs. Years active since 1985. He also uses modular synthesizers, a Korg Kaoss Pad, and a laptop (for voice clips/modulation) on newer tracks.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Open Spaces - (3:55) - 5,728 plays
- Prospectors Arrive - (4:34) - 5,087 plays
- Future Markets - (2:41) - 4,374 plays
- Moon Trills - (5:15) - 3,459 plays
- Overtones - (2:19) - 4,218 plays
- Moon Mall - (1:12) - 2,891 plays
- Iron Swallow - (2:09) - 2,837 plays
- There Will Be Blood - (2:05) - 3,377 plays
- Oil - (3:06) - 3,486 plays
- Proven Lands - (1:51) - 3,535 plays