0 Shouts - 897,019 Scrobbles
Born and raised in Connecticut, Serrie began his musical direction in the 70’s, demonstrating synthesizer technology for Electronic Music Laboratories, a Connecticut based manufacturing and research facility. “I was fortunate to have such an in-depth understanding of synthesis early in the development of electronic music. It enabled me to see the future of the industry from a unique perspective.”Read More...
Serrie’s list of achievements and contributions is both diverse and esteemed. He was commissioned to compose the music for the world’s first interactive domed theatre production with George Lucas and the Hayden Planetarium in New York City. His music has been heard in literally hundreds of theatres worldwide including London, Munich, Sweden, Japan, China, Canada, South America and Australia.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Stratos - 105,973 plays
- The Far River - 34,051 plays
- And the Stars Go with You - 25,718 plays
- Fantasy Passages - 22,253 plays
- Gentle, the Night - 21,603 plays
- Deep Mystery - 17,507 plays
- The Stargazer's Journey - 15,260 plays
- Pan Galactic - 14,850 plays
- The Straits of Madigann - 15,542 plays
- Eye of the Beholder - 15,715 plays