0 Shouts - 867,369 Scrobbles
Born and raised in Connecticut, Serrie began his musical direction in the 70’s, demonstrating synthesizer technology for Electronic Music Laboratories, a Connecticut based manufacturing and research facility. “I was fortunate to have such an in-depth understanding of synthesis early in the development of electronic music. It enabled me to see the future of the industry from a unique perspective.”Read More...
Serrie’s list of achievements and contributions is both diverse and esteemed. He was commissioned to compose the music for the world’s first interactive domed theatre production with George Lucas and the Hayden Planetarium in New York City. His music has been heard in literally hundreds of theatres worldwide including London, Munich, Sweden, Japan, China, Canada, South America and Australia.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Stratos - 104,860 plays
- The Far River - 33,228 plays
- And the Stars Go with You - 25,113 plays
- Fantasy Passages - 21,878 plays
- Gentle, the Night - 21,035 plays
- Deep Mystery - 16,713 plays
- The Stargazer's Journey - 14,630 plays
- The Straits of Madigann - 14,985 plays
- Pan Galactic - 14,061 plays
- Aftervisions - 13,909 plays