4 Shouts - 6,400 Scrobbles
Joni Fuller is a young, classically trained singer-songwriter (as yet unsigned) who released her debut album, 'Voices' in October 2006. As well as writing all 12 tracks on 'Voices', Joni also plays piano, violin and provides lead and backing vocals. Joni's music combines rock and classical overtones.
Joni has performed her songs across Europe. At aged 11, she performed solo at the Casino Barriere during the Montreux Jazz Festival. In 2005, she opened the Phil Collins 'First Final Farewell Tour' at the LTU Arena in Dusseldorf.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Penny - (3:06) - 7 plays
- Real Love - (3:10) - 5 plays
- How Does It Feel? - (3:00) - 5 plays
- Daddy Took a Road Trip - (3:10) - 5 plays
- LyricsYouve got that sadness in your eyes
Youve got that look, says tell me why
Stars dont seem to shine, in the cold and lonely night
Turn out the light, youre all alone
You watch the street lights down below
- Black Roses - (3:46) - 1 plays
- How Does It Feel? (UK) - (2:50) - 1 plays
- How Does It Feel - (2:43) - 1 plays
- Paper Cuts - (4:15) - 1 plays
- Home To Me - (3:18) - 3 plays