160 Shouts - 1,537,372 Scrobbles
Just a few years ago, the term Swedish pop was more or less synonymous with the 1960s: chipper hooks, throwback arrangements, turtlenecks, and soft-focus album covers. But in a very short time, the country's indie output-- at least as perceived from these shores-- seems to have advanced two decades, with acts like the Legends and Pacific! finding inspiration in the sounds of the early 1980s. In this regard, Jonathan Johansson is a new romantic, but not necessarily a New Romantic.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Ny / Snö - (4:05) - 10,115 plays
- Aldrig ensam - (4:46) - 7,149 plays
- Stockholm - (3:42) - 5,677 plays
- Centrum - (4:46) - 3,877 plays
- Blommorna - (3:59) - 3,544 plays
- En hand i himlen - (4:08) - 3,043 plays
- Redan glömda - (4:27) - 2,281 plays
- Under sjukhusen - (4:36) - 1,933 plays
- Den brända jorden - (7:22) - 1,976 plays
- Innan vi faller - (5:51) - 1,556 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online