164 Shouts - 1,619,479 Scrobbles
Just a few years ago, the term Swedish pop was more or less synonymous with the 1960s: chipper hooks, throwback arrangements, turtlenecks, and soft-focus album covers. But in a very short time, the country's indie output-- at least as perceived from these shores-- seems to have advanced two decades, with acts like the Legends and Pacific! finding inspiration in the sounds of the early 1980s. In this regard, Jonathan Johansson is a new romantic, but not necessarily a New Romantic.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Ny / Snö - (4:05) - 15,915 plays
- Alla helveten - (3:38) - 10,289 plays
- Aldrig ensam - (4:46) - 7,121 plays
- Stockholm - (3:42) - 6,216 plays
- Stromboli brinner - (4:29) - 5,427 plays
- Centrum - (4:46) - 4,419 plays
- Blommorna - (3:59) - 3,873 plays
- En hand i himlen - (4:08) - 3,392 plays
- Midsommarkransen Baby - (3:37) - 4,294 plays
- Lätt att släcka 98 - (5:08) - 4,059 plays