164 Shouts - 1,652,480 Scrobbles
Just a few years ago, the term Swedish pop was more or less synonymous with the 1960s: chipper hooks, throwback arrangements, turtlenecks, and soft-focus album covers. But in a very short time, the country's indie output-- at least as perceived from these shores-- seems to have advanced two decades, with acts like the Legends and Pacific! finding inspiration in the sounds of the early 1980s. In this regard, Jonathan Johansson is a new romantic, but not necessarily a New Romantic.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Ny / Snö - (4:05) - 16,249 plays
- Alla helveten - (3:38) - 13,582 plays
- Aldrig ensam - (4:46) - 6,742 plays
- Stromboli brinner - (4:29) - 9,399 plays
- Stockholm - (3:42) - 6,087 plays
- Midsommarkransen Baby - (3:37) - 7,486 plays
- Lätt att släcka 98 - (5:08) - 6,997 plays
- Centrum - (4:46) - 4,368 plays
- Dålig stjärna (Min BFF i Berlin) - (5:31) - 5,502 plays
- Palmagänget till dig - (2:50) - 5,580 plays