155 Shouts - 1,243,123 Scrobbles
Just a few years ago, the term Swedish pop was more or less synonymous with the 1960s: chipper hooks, throwback arrangements, turtlenecks, and soft-focus album covers. But in a very short time, the country's indie output-- at least as perceived from these shores-- seems to have advanced two decades, with acts like the Legends and Pacific! finding inspiration in the sounds of the early 1980s. In this regard, Jonathan Johansson is a new romantic, but not necessarily a New Romantic.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Aldrig ensam - (4:46) - 13,489 plays
- Stockholm - (3:42) - 14,438 plays
- Blommorna - (3:59) - 10,211 plays
- Centrum - (4:46) - 9,714 plays
- En hand i himlen - (4:08) - 6,357 plays
- Redan glömda - (4:27) - 6,300 plays
- Innan vi faller - (5:51) - 4,322 plays
- Under sjukhusen - (4:36) - 5,208 plays
- Som om - (3:50) - 4,858 plays
- Intro - (2:03) - 3,551 plays