160 Shouts - 1,498,043 Scrobbles
Just a few years ago, the term Swedish pop was more or less synonymous with the 1960s: chipper hooks, throwback arrangements, turtlenecks, and soft-focus album covers. But in a very short time, the country's indie output-- at least as perceived from these shores-- seems to have advanced two decades, with acts like the Legends and Pacific! finding inspiration in the sounds of the early 1980s. In this regard, Jonathan Johansson is a new romantic, but not necessarily a New Romantic.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Aldrig ensam - (4:46) - 7,079 plays
- Stockholm - (3:42) - 5,295 plays
- Ny / Snö - (4:05) - 6,253 plays
- Blommorna - (3:59) - 3,308 plays
- Centrum - (4:46) - 3,484 plays
- En hand i himlen - (4:08) - 2,809 plays
- Redan glömda - (4:27) - 2,074 plays
- Den brända jorden - (7:22) - 1,896 plays
- Under sjukhusen - (4:36) - 1,706 plays
- Innan vi faller - (5:51) - 1,427 plays