161 Shouts - 1,422,715 Scrobbles
Just a few years ago, the term Swedish pop was more or less synonymous with the 1960s: chipper hooks, throwback arrangements, turtlenecks, and soft-focus album covers. But in a very short time, the country's indie output-- at least as perceived from these shores-- seems to have advanced two decades, with acts like the Legends and Pacific! finding inspiration in the sounds of the early 1980s. In this regard, Jonathan Johansson is a new romantic, but not necessarily a New Romantic.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Aldrig ensam - (4:46) - 9,087 plays
- Den brända jorden - (7:22) - 10,993 plays
- Stockholm - (3:42) - 8,198 plays
- Alla färger - (6:02) - 8,344 plays
- Blommorna - (3:59) - 5,550 plays
- Centrum - (4:46) - 5,642 plays
- Tunt som ett löfte - (4:40) - 5,268 plays
- En hand i himlen - (4:08) - 4,473 plays
- Sjuhundra stråkar - (3:46) - 4,803 plays
- Stormen och vågorna - (5:30) - 4,688 plays