0 Shouts - 9,520 Scrobbles
John Troast grew up in Lake Geneva, WI. The area attracts many tourists mostly from the Chicagoland area. Many people have secondary residences there and as a result the population nearly doubles in the summer time. Some of his songs reflect this concept.Read More...
Jon grew up in a family of nine with four adopted siblings and as he says in one of his songs he wouldn't have wanted it any other way. On his website he says coming from such a big and diverse family has definitely helped him see things from a lot of different perspectives.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Most - 1,061 plays
- Was It Ever Really Mine - 761 plays
- Better Love - 486 plays
- A Break-Up Song - 504 plays
- Mary Jane - 451 plays
- Knock Down - 479 plays
- A Person And A Heart - 313 plays
- You're That Way - 536 plays
- Dish And The Spoon - 381 plays
- Everything Not Her - 424 plays