0 Shouts - 9,600 Scrobbles
John Troast grew up in Lake Geneva, WI. The area attracts many tourists mostly from the Chicagoland area. Many people have secondary residences there and as a result the population nearly doubles in the summer time. Some of his songs reflect this concept.Read More...
Jon grew up in a family of nine with four adopted siblings and as he says in one of his songs he wouldn't have wanted it any other way. On his website he says coming from such a big and diverse family has definitely helped him see things from a lot of different perspectives.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Most - 1,066 plays
- Was It Ever Really Mine - 762 plays
- Better Love - 487 plays
- A Break-Up Song - 506 plays
- Mary Jane - 452 plays
- Knock Down - 480 plays
- A Person And A Heart - 314 plays
- You're That Way - 538 plays
- Dish And The Spoon - 382 plays
- Everything Not Her - 426 plays