26 Shouts - 86,490 Scrobbles
California Gothic set to the tidal rhythms of the Pacific and tuned into the metabolic pathways of the northwest coast. Porras (Barn Owl/ Elm) has scripted a love poem to the mist, a prayer cast in ghostly reflected guitar and deep pools of distortion. The ominous opening of 'Gray Dunes' is a dense and impenetrable murk, a fear that eventually succumbs to distortion but then gives way to a endless open space of delay in its second half.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Apeiron - (6:54) - 1,204 plays
- Recollection - (7:32) - 841 plays
- Embers At Dusk - (5:46) - 702 plays
- Divide - (6:26) - 766 plays
- New Monument - (5:20) - 665 plays
- Pleiades - (5:01) - 711 plays
- Blue Crescent Vision - (6:00) - 535 plays
- Into Midnight - (9:25) - 488 plays
- Candlelight Mirage - (5:30) - 386 plays
- Into the Black Mesa - (8:53) - 337 plays