21 Shouts - 42,329 Scrobbles
California Gothic set to the tidal rhythms of the Pacific and tuned into the metabolic pathways of the northwest coast. Porras (Barn Owl/ Elm) has scripted a love poem to the mist, a prayer cast in ghostly reflected guitar and deep pools of distortion. The ominous opening of 'Gray Dunes' is a dense and impenetrable murk, a fear that eventually succumbs to distortion but then gives way to a endless open space of delay in its second half.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Into Midnight - (9:25) - 489 plays
- Candlelight Mirage - (5:30) - 417 plays
- Blue Crescent Vision - (6:00) - 396 plays
- Embers At Dusk - (5:46) - 334 plays
- Desert Flight - (5:22) - 328 plays
- Into the Black Mesa - (8:53) - 337 plays
- Grey Dunes - (10:10) - 247 plays
- Beyond the Veil - (6:53) - 243 plays
- Seascape - (5:21) - 256 plays
- Calm - (1:17) - 230 plays