12 Shouts - 460,195 Scrobbles
Notes Jon Dahlander can’t walk by a piano. He has to play it. It’s why he’s been kicked out of countless hotel lobbies, bars and restaurants throughout his life.
“To me, every piano has a story--where it was made, who made it, the kind of shape it’s in, who played it before and what it sounds like now, particularly with one of my songs,” says Jon. “So, if I see a lonely piano, I have to play it. It’s like finding a new friend with a common interest.”
It’s why Jon’s series of piano solos isn’t morose or mundane. These are pieces of music that bask in the joy of being played.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- First Gymnopedie - (3:01) - 1,739 plays
- Psalm - (3:57) - 1,235 plays
- Lost Maples - (4:03) - 793 plays
- Longing - (3:35) - 355 plays
- Gingerbread - (4:15) - 500 plays
- Where The Moon Fell - (2:35) - 256 plays
- L'invitation A La Mer - (3:47) - 286 plays
- The Strawberry Princess - (2:16) - 215 plays
- Pining for Trees - (3:17) - 252 plays
- November - (5:18) - 176 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online