12 Shouts - 443,197 Scrobbles
Notes Jon Dahlander can’t walk by a piano. He has to play it. It’s why he’s been kicked out of countless hotel lobbies, bars and restaurants throughout his life.
“To me, every piano has a story--where it was made, who made it, the kind of shape it’s in, who played it before and what it sounds like now, particularly with one of my songs,” says Jon. “So, if I see a lonely piano, I have to play it. It’s like finding a new friend with a common interest.”
It’s why Jon’s series of piano solos isn’t morose or mundane. These are pieces of music that bask in the joy of being played.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- First Gymnopedie - (3:01) - 1,809 plays
- Psalm - (3:57) - 1,465 plays
- Lost Maples - (4:03) - 896 plays
- L'invitation A La Mer - (3:47) - 962 plays
- The Strawberry Princess - (2:16) - 690 plays
- Second Wind - (3:18) - 602 plays
- Pining for Trees - (3:17) - 555 plays
- Sangre de Christo - (3:27) - 533 plays
- Where The Moon Fell - (2:35) - 593 plays
- Gingerbread - (4:15) - 634 plays