12 Shouts - 453,940 Scrobbles
Notes Jon Dahlander can’t walk by a piano. He has to play it. It’s why he’s been kicked out of countless hotel lobbies, bars and restaurants throughout his life.
“To me, every piano has a story--where it was made, who made it, the kind of shape it’s in, who played it before and what it sounds like now, particularly with one of my songs,” says Jon. “So, if I see a lonely piano, I have to play it. It’s like finding a new friend with a common interest.”
It’s why Jon’s series of piano solos isn’t morose or mundane. These are pieces of music that bask in the joy of being played.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- First Gymnopedie - (3:01) - 1,714 plays
- Psalm - (3:57) - 957 plays
- Lost Maples - (4:03) - 762 plays
- Longing - (3:35) - 336 plays
- Gingerbread - (4:15) - 489 plays
- Where The Moon Fell - (2:35) - 319 plays
- L'invitation A La Mer - (3:47) - 280 plays
- The Strawberry Princess - (2:16) - 208 plays
- Pining for Trees - (3:17) - 213 plays
- Sangre de Christo - (3:27) - 161 plays