12 Shouts - 450,308 Scrobbles
Notes Jon Dahlander can’t walk by a piano. He has to play it. It’s why he’s been kicked out of countless hotel lobbies, bars and restaurants throughout his life.
“To me, every piano has a story--where it was made, who made it, the kind of shape it’s in, who played it before and what it sounds like now, particularly with one of my songs,” says Jon. “So, if I see a lonely piano, I have to play it. It’s like finding a new friend with a common interest.”
It’s why Jon’s series of piano solos isn’t morose or mundane. These are pieces of music that bask in the joy of being played.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- First Gymnopedie - (3:01) - 2,027 plays
- Psalm - (3:57) - 1,048 plays
- Lost Maples - (4:03) - 962 plays
- L'invitation A La Mer - (3:47) - 524 plays
- Gingerbread - (4:15) - 576 plays
- Where The Moon Fell - (2:35) - 432 plays
- The Strawberry Princess - (2:16) - 389 plays
- Longing - (3:35) - 385 plays
- Sangre de Christo - (3:27) - 284 plays
- Pining for Trees - (3:17) - 337 plays