Jon Burr Band
0 Shouts - 6,671 Scrobbles
Twitter: jonburr Charlie Mingus asked him to sit in on bass at the Villlage Vanguard at the age of sixteen. Tony Bennett critiqued his lyrics. Chet Baker and Stan Getz played his songs. Stephane Grappelli, Hank Jones, Buddy Rich, The Hot Swing Trio and a host of others hired him to play in their bands. Singers love him – Tony Bennett, Barbara Cook, Rita Moreno, Eartha Kitt, and many others have hired him - and now, after learning beside the masters of American music, he’s found his voice as the bandleader/composer/bassist/producer of the Jon Burr Band.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Please Tell Me - (3:59) - 42 plays
- None of Them Is You - (3:51) - 5 plays
- Snowfall - (3:19) - 5 plays
- Eden By The Sea - (4:41) - 3 plays
- Nobody Said It Was Easy - (4:57) - 2 plays
- Another Kind of Love - (3:57) - 3 plays
- Just Can't Wait - (4:31) - 3 plays
- It's Only Love - (3:14) - 1 plays
- Song of a Broken Word - (3:26) - 1 plays
- Sea Breeze - (4:40) - 1 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online