Jon Burr Band
0 Shouts - 6,673 Scrobbles
Twitter: jonburr Charlie Mingus asked him to sit in on bass at the Villlage Vanguard at the age of sixteen. Tony Bennett critiqued his lyrics. Chet Baker and Stan Getz played his songs. Stephane Grappelli, Hank Jones, Buddy Rich, The Hot Swing Trio and a host of others hired him to play in their bands. Singers love him – Tony Bennett, Barbara Cook, Rita Moreno, Eartha Kitt, and many others have hired him - and now, after learning beside the masters of American music, he’s found his voice as the bandleader/composer/bassist/producer of the Jon Burr Band.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Please Tell Me - (3:59) - 10 plays
- None of Them Is You - (3:51) - 3 plays
- Nobody Said It Was Easy - (4:57) - 2 plays
- Snowfall - (3:19) - 3 plays
- It's Only Love - (3:14) - 1 plays
- Dancing With a Stranger - (4:49) - 1 plays
- Another Kind of Love - (3:57) - 1 plays
- Eden By The Sea - (4:41) - 1 plays
- Been Here All Along - (5:03) - 1 plays
- Song of a Broken Word - (3:26) - 1 plays