Jon Bon Jovi was born on March 2, 1962 in Perth Amboy, New Jersey, USA as John Francis Bongiovi Jr.. His creative perspective of the world around him was viewed by many as they titled Him a "rebel"..Knowing that many looked upon Him as a "non-comformest" He began as he grew older that the one thing in His life that understood Him and that He understood was Music. ..and this became His "Safe Place".. As the years past and He grew into the Music and the Music grew into Him..He came to grips of the Music's respectability.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Blaze Of Glory - (5:40) - 6,541 plays
- Please Come Home For Christmas - (2:53) - 6,441 plays
- LyricsThe kids 'round here look just like sticks
They trade old licks with a beat up six
I just smile and catch the groove
Gothic girls all dress in black
Serious as heart attacks
- Santa Fe - (5:42) - 2,555 plays
- Miracle - (5:20) - 2,580 plays
- Queen Of New Orleans - (4:29) - 2,566 plays
- Always - (3:20) - 2,184 plays
- Ugly - (3:23) - 1,973 plays
- Blood Money - (2:35) - 1,705 plays
- Never Say Die - (4:54) - 1,323 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online