49 Shouts - 350,156 Scrobbles
Jon B. (born Jonathan David Buck November 11, 1974 in Pawtucket, Rhode Island) is a Grammy nominated American R&B singer and songwriter. He is also referred to as Boogotti. Raised in Altadena, California, Buck was born to a musical family, where his father David, is a professor of music, mother Linda, a concert pianist and his siblings Deborah, is a violinist and his brother Kevin, a cellist. He first started singing at the age of four, and learned piano and keyboard by nine. By 16, he played bass and drums as well.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- They Don't Know - (4:34) - 1,933 plays
- Don't Talk - (4:43) - 366 plays
- Someone To Love - 272 plays
- Pretty Girl - (4:18) - 289 plays
- Are U Still Down? - (4:26) - 157 plays
- They Dont Know - (6:03) - 101 plays
- Only One - (1:30) - 93 plays
- Don't Say - (4:48) - 96 plays
- Are U Still Down - (4:27) - 50 plays
- They Don't Know (Album Version) - (4:36) - 45 plays