13 Shouts - 146,944 Scrobbles
Jon Auer is most well known for being one half of The Posies creative team, along with Ken Stringfellow. Auer's solo recordings demonstrate his considerable influence to the success of The Posies. In particular, SONGS FROM THE YEAR OF OUR DEMISE achieves new levels of melody and lyrical brilliance. The song "Bottom of the Bottle" will resonate with anyone who has dated someone who drinks a "little too much," and "Six Feet Under" may be one of the most depressing (yet cathartic) break-up songs ever written.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Beautiful Stranger - (4:17) - 906 plays
- Green Eyes - (3:14) - 203 plays
- Six Feet Under - (6:20) - 214 plays
- Bottom of the Bottle - (3:29) - 191 plays
- You Used To Drive Me Around - (6:23) - 243 plays
- Angelita - (7:01) - 147 plays
- The Likes Of You - (3:40) - 132 plays
- Josephine - (7:24) - 153 plays
- Song Noir - (2:56) - 122 plays
- Beyond Belief - (3:37) - 119 plays