37 Shouts - 275,021 Scrobbles
Jon Allen (born Jonathon Allen, 12 May 1977) is a folk-rock singer-songwriter born in Winchester, UK, and now based in London. His debut album Dead Man's Suit was released in 2009 on Monologue Records. He is best known for the hit songs "In Your Light" and "Going Home", the latter of which featured in a worldwide advert for Land Rover. In 2011, Allen released his second album 'Sweet Defeat'. While at school, Allen featured in a number of school bands, playing drums. On one occasion Jon became the lead singer and realized that he was a natural show off.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Night & Day - (4:14) - 2,914 plays
- Wait for Me - (3:21) - 2,044 plays
- Falling Back - (3:14) - 2,330 plays
- Deep River - (3:54) - 1,953 plays
- Lady of the Water - (3:14) - 2,116 plays
- Hummingbird Blues - (3:34) - 1,649 plays
- In Your Light - (4:05) - 1,413 plays
- Fire in My Heart - (3:30) - 1,831 plays
- Get What's Mine - (4:50) - 1,311 plays
- Loving Arms - (3:40) - 1,259 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online