Jon & Vangelis
55 Shouts - 947,898 Scrobbles
A joint venture between Jon Anderson, best known as the lead singer for Yes, and Vangelis. They formed in 1979 after Vangelis had been rumoured to replace Rick Wakeman in Yes a few years before. Anderson had contributed to Vangelis' albums "Heaven and Hell", "See You Later" and "Opera Sauvage". They released a total of four albums with Anderson writing the lyrics and Vangelis composing the music: "Short Stories" in 1980, "The Friends of Mr.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsYou ask me, "Where to begin?"
Am I so lost in my sin
You ask me, "Where did I fall?"
I'll say I can't tell you when
But if my spirit is lost
- LyricsAfter the first embrace from you
My senses knew the look of love was in your eyes
And after we first make love
Our senses tingle to the touch, oh how we hypnotize
Oh, to get the feeling on and on
- LyricsShe came, as in the book, Mickey Spillane
That Saturday night dark masquerade
Had filled his friend with lead,
The same, sweetheart but then
As nothing happens quite the same
- LyricsState of life, may I live, may I love
Coming out the sky, I name me a name
Coming out silver word but what it is?
It is the very nature of the sound, the game
Siamese, Indonese to Tibet
- LyricsOh ma la oh oh me giova oh
Pe dolae gi? po va po
E sha me co oh me gioma ah
P? d? le pa tus dac
E la fongo oh te de van
- So Long Ago, So Clear - (5:04) - 1,826 plays
- He Is Sailing - (4:11) - 1,722 plays
- Outside Of This (Inside Of That) - (5:03) - 1,499 plays
- Beside - (4:12) - 1,276 plays
- The Mayflower - (6:40) - 958 plays