30 Shouts - 484,742 Scrobbles
Johnny Tillotson (born 20 April 1938 in Jacksonville, Florida, USA) is an American singer and songwriter. He enjoyed his greatest success in the early 1960s, when he scored 9 top-ten hits on the pop, country and adult contemporary billboard charts including "Poetry In Motion" and the self-penned "It Keeps Right On A-Hurtin'". In 1957 while still in high school, Tillotson was making records and performing on stage; as a student at the University of Florida, he had his own musical variety show on regional television.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Poetry in Motion - (2:35) - 9,609 plays
- It Keeps Right On A-Hurtin' - (2:50) - 1,224 plays
- Without You - (2:11) - 753 plays
- Earth Angel - (2:58) - 763 plays
- Talk Back Trembling Lips - (2:38) - 579 plays
- Send Me The Pillow That you Dream On - (2:54) - 1,526 plays
- Why Do I Love You So - (2:05) - 732 plays
- Send Me the Pillow You Dream On - (2:57) - 386 plays
- Dreamy Eyes - (2:24) - 415 plays
- Poetry In Motion (Re-Recorded) - (0:30) - 270 plays