7 Shouts - 137,998 Scrobbles
Johnny Lee was born in Texas City, Texas, in the southeastern part of the Lone Star State, and raised on a farm in nearby Alta Loma. In high school he formed a band called Johnny Lee and the Roadrunners, which won local and state-wide competitions. After high school, Lee enlisted in the Navy and served a tour of duty on the USS Chicago guided missle cruiser.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Lookin' for Love - (4:01) - 2,577 plays
- Cherokee Fiddle - (4:05) - 1,099 plays
- Pickin' Up Strangers - (2:31) - 593 plays
- Hey Bartender - (2:45) - 374 plays
- LyricsSometimes it seems the world's a jungle
Through it all I was born to stumble
Searchin' for somethin' I never would find
I take your love in bits and pieces
Comin' to you only when it eases that lonely feelin'
- Bet Your Heart On Me - (3:00) - 298 plays
- Sounds Like Love - (2:44) - 170 plays
- Your Song - (3:46) - 160 plays
- This Time - (2:44) - 111 plays
- Prisoner of Hope - (3:14) - 142 plays