7 Shouts - 152,085 Scrobbles
Johnny Lee was born in Texas City, Texas, in the southeastern part of the Lone Star State, and raised on a farm in nearby Alta Loma. In high school he formed a band called Johnny Lee and the Roadrunners, which won local and state-wide competitions. After high school, Lee enlisted in the Navy and served a tour of duty on the USS Chicago guided missle cruiser.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Lookin' for Love - (4:01) - 2,114 plays
- Cherokee Fiddle - (4:05) - 918 plays
- LyricsPicking up strangers, let me tell you about the dangers
You never know what they're out to get from you
You never know what they're gonna try to do
Picking up strangers, let me tell you about the dangers
Some are just common thieves they say
- LyricsSometimes it seems the world's a jungle
Through it all I was born to stumble
Searchin' for somethin' I never would find
I take your love in bits and pieces
Comin' to you only when it eases that lonely feelin'
- Hey Bartender - (2:45) - 263 plays
- Bet Your Heart On Me - (3:00) - 252 plays
- Lookin for Love - (3:35) - 280 plays
- Sounds Like Love - (2:44) - 99 plays
- Be There For Me Baby - (2:37) - 91 plays
- Your Song - (3:46) - 111 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online