7 Shouts - 150,962 Scrobbles
Johnny Lee was born in Texas City, Texas, in the southeastern part of the Lone Star State, and raised on a farm in nearby Alta Loma. In high school he formed a band called Johnny Lee and the Roadrunners, which won local and state-wide competitions. After high school, Lee enlisted in the Navy and served a tour of duty on the USS Chicago guided missle cruiser.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Lookin' for Love - (4:01) - 1,991 plays
- Cherokee Fiddle - (4:05) - 988 plays
- LyricsPicking up strangers, let me tell you about the dangers
You never know what they're out to get from you
You never know what they're gonna try to do
Picking up strangers, let me tell you about the dangers
Some are just common thieves they say
- LyricsSometimes it seems the world's a jungle
Through it all I was born to stumble
Searchin' for somethin' I never would find
I take your love in bits and pieces
Comin' to you only when it eases that lonely feelin'
- Hey Bartender - (2:45) - 268 plays
- Bet Your Heart On Me - (3:00) - 258 plays
- Lookin for Love - (3:35) - 280 plays
- Be There For Me Baby - (2:37) - 101 plays
- Sounds Like Love - (2:44) - 103 plays
- You Could've Heard a Heart Break - (3:14) - 70 plays