Johnny Hobo and the Freight Trains
353 Shouts - 1,196,210 Scrobbles
Johnny Hobo and the Freight Trains were a nihilist drug punk band from southern Vermont. They didn't hop freight trains. They did like to drink forties by the train tracks where the police wouldn't bother them. Most shows were a solo acoustic performance, but the full band at various times included Flash-C (trumpet) Ian Skumfuck (washtub bass) Jeff-face (harmonica) Roman (bicycle) Michael Jordan (drums) Wyatt (harmonica).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Whiskey is my Kind of Lullaby - (3:07) - 9,551 plays
- New Mexico Song - (4:21) - 7,748 plays
- Acid Song - (2:27) - 5,824 plays
- Election Song - (2:38) - 4,762 plays
- diy orgasms - (1:40) - 5,110 plays
- church hymn for the condemned - (2:20) - 4,385 plays
- i want cancer for christmas - (1:48) - 3,612 plays
- harmony parking lot song - (2:59) - 3,447 plays
- Put Arsenic in the Frosting Next Time - (1:26) - 3,359 plays
- untitled - (2:17) - 3,332 plays