0 Shouts - 9,843 Scrobbles
John Paul Gimble (born May 30, 1926), better known as Johnny Gimble, is an American country musician associated with Western swing. He is an award-winning fiddle player and considered one of the most impressive fiddlers in the genre's history. Gimble was born in Bascom, Texas, (east of Tyler). He began playing in a band with his brothers at age 12, and continued playing with two of them, George and Jerry, as the Rose City Swingsters.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Fiddlin' Around - (3:24) - 40 plays
- Jumpin' Cotton Eyed Joe - (2:49) - 37 plays
- Ragtime Annie - (2:19) - 26 plays
- Crafton Blues - (2:58) - 27 plays
- Fat Boy Rag - (2:26) - 27 plays
- Barefoot Fiddler - (1:39) - 25 plays
- Red Wing - (2:05) - 27 plays
- Darling Nellie Gray - (2:53) - 21 plays
- Sallie Gooden - (0:56) - 9 plays
- Tuxedo Junction - (3:50) - 16 plays