0 Shouts - 8,347 Scrobbles
John Paul Gimble (born May 30, 1926), better known as Johnny Gimble, is an American country musician associated with Western swing. He is an award-winning fiddle player and considered one of the most impressive fiddlers in the genre's history. Gimble was born in Bascom, Texas, (east of Tyler). He began playing in a band with his brothers at age 12, and continued playing with two of them, George and Jerry, as the Rose City Swingsters.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Fiddlin' Around - (3:24) - 67 plays
- Jumpin' Cotton Eyed Joe - (2:49) - 61 plays
- Dueling Fiddles - (3:16) - 18 plays
- Darling Nellie Gray - (2:53) - 12 plays
- Rural Riffin' - (2:58) - 7 plays
- Fat Boy Rag - (2:26) - 8 plays
- Red Wing - (2:05) - 7 plays
- Under the X in Texas (feat. Ray Benson) - (3:02) - 29 plays
- Flower of Mexico - (2:13) - 4 plays
- Johnny Gimble Reflects - (0:56) - 4 plays
- The Hot 100: The 10 Biggest Songs On The Billboard Charts
- Rebecca Black Enters Billboard’s Hot 100 Chart With “Saturday”
- Nirvana To Be Inducted Into The Rock N’ Roll Hall Of Fame
- Eminem ft. Rihanna’s “The Monster”: A Sequel To “Love The Way You Lie”?
- Garth Brooks Rules The Billboard 200 Chart With New Release