18 Shouts - 138,861 Scrobbles
Jonathan (Johnny) Clegg, born June 7, 1953 in Rochdale near Manchester, (UK), is a popular musician from South Africa, who has recorded and performed with his bands Juluka and Savuka. Sometimes called "The White Zulu", he is an important figure in South African popular music history, with songs that mix Zulu and English lyrics, and African / European / Celtic music styles.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Dela - (4:14) - 316 plays
- LyricsAsimbonanga (We have not seen him)
Asimbonang' uMandela thina (We have not seen Mandela)
Laph'ekhona (In the place where he is)
Laph'ehleli khona (In the place where he is kept)
Oh the sea is cold and the sky is grey
- Scatterlings Of Africa - (5:33) - 174 plays
- Great Heart - (4:21) - 97 plays
- Impi - (4:09) - 81 plays
- Cruel Crazy Beautiful World - (4:23) - 88 plays
- December African Rain - (4:21) - 73 plays
- The Crossing (Osiyeza) - Acoustic - (3:51) - 38 plays
- Asimbonanga (Mandela) (Live) - (4:46) - 47 plays
- Magumede - (2:47) - 46 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online