29 Shouts - 787,826 Scrobbles
Johnny Burnette (March 25, 1934 – August 14, 1964) was an American rockabilly pioneer from Memphis, TN. Along with his older brother Dorsey Burnette and a friend, Paul Burlison, he was the founding member of Johnny Burnette & The Rock 'n' Roll Trio. John Joseph Burnette was born to Willie May and Dorsey Burnett Sr. in Memphis, Tennessee. (The ‘e’ at the end of the name was added later.) Johnny grew up with his parents and Dorsey Jr.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsI was never much at findin' words
To say what's on my mind
Even dare describe what you mean to me
Would take a whole lifetime
So if it don't come out like Shakespeare
- LyricsDreamin', I'm always dreamin'
Dreamin', love will be mine
Searchin', I'm always searchin'
Hopin' someday I'll find
Someone, someone to love me
- Rock Billy Boogie - (2:34) - 1,509 plays
- Tear It Up - (1:55) - 1,146 plays
- The train kept a-rollin' - (2:17) - 932 plays
- Honey Hush - (2:03) - 786 plays
- All By Myself - (2:02) - 609 plays
- The Train Kept a Rollin' - (2:16) - 481 plays
- Sweet Love On My Mind - (2:30) - 450 plays
- Lonesome Train (On A Lonesome Track) - (2:04) - 438 plays