29 Shouts - 764,104 Scrobbles
Johnny Burnette (March 25, 1934 – August 14, 1964) was an American rockabilly pioneer from Memphis, TN. Along with his older brother Dorsey Burnette and a friend, Paul Burlison, he was the founding member of Johnny Burnette & The Rock 'n' Roll Trio. John Joseph Burnette was born to Willie May and Dorsey Burnett Sr. in Memphis, Tennessee. (The ‘e’ at the end of the name was added later.) Johnny grew up with his parents and Dorsey Jr.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- You're Sixteen - (1:59) - 4,034 plays
- Rock Billy Boogie - (2:34) - 2,078 plays
- Dreamin' - (2:23) - 2,255 plays
- Tear It Up - (1:55) - 1,369 plays
- Honey Hush - (2:03) - 1,192 plays
- The train kept a-rollin' - (2:17) - 1,121 plays
- All By Myself - (2:02) - 700 plays
- Dream Lover - (2:27) - 547 plays
- Sweet Love On My Mind - (2:30) - 559 plays
- The Train Kept a Rollin' - (2:16) - 533 plays