19 Shouts - 259,408 Scrobbles
John Alvin Ray (January 10, 1927 – February 24, 1990) was an American singer, songwriter, and pianist. Popular for most of the 1950s, Ray has been cited by critics as a major precursor of what would become rock and roll, for his jazz and blues-influenced music and his animated stage persona. Ray was born in Hopewell, Oregon, spending part of his childhood on a farm, eventually moving to Portland, Oregon.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Just Walking in the Rain - (2:42) - 4,043 plays
- Cry - (3:01) - 3,054 plays
- Just Walkin' In The Rain - (2:38) - 953 plays
- Such a Night - (2:13) - 715 plays
- The Little White Cloud That Cried - (2:17) - 655 plays
- Yes Tonight Josephine - (2:28) - 608 plays
- All of Me - (2:12) - 475 plays
- Walking My Baby Back Home - (2:23) - 383 plays
- Walkin' My Baby Back Home - (2:22) - 442 plays
- Yes Tonight, Josephine - (2:31) - 346 plays