1,246 Shouts - 5,073,100 Scrobbles
John Zorn (born September 2, 1953 in New York City, United States) is an American avant-garde composer, arranger, record producer, saxophonist and multi-instrumentalist. Zorn's recorded output is prolific with hundreds of album credits as a performer, composer, or producer. His work has touched on a wide range of musical genres, often within a single composition, but he is best-known for his avant-garde, jazz, improvised and contemporary classical music.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Sicilian Clan - (3:31) - 5,171 plays
- Batman - (2:02) - 4,062 plays
- You Will Be Shot - (1:31) - 2,707 plays
- Latin Quarter - (4:10) - 2,432 plays
- A Shot In The Dark - (3:12) - 2,282 plays
- Reanimator - (1:41) - 2,027 plays
- Snagglepuss - (2:18) - 1,980 plays
- The James Bond Theme - (3:06) - 1,914 plays
- Lonely Woman - (2:41) - 1,779 plays
- I Want To Live - (2:11) - 1,795 plays
- The Hot 100: The 10 Biggest Songs On The Billboard Charts
- Rebecca Black Enters Billboard’s Hot 100 Chart With “Saturday”
- Nirvana To Be Inducted Into The Rock N’ Roll Hall Of Fame
- Eminem ft. Rihanna’s “The Monster”: A Sequel To “Love The Way You Lie”?
- Garth Brooks Rules The Billboard 200 Chart With New Release