1,264 Shouts - 5,189,801 Scrobbles
John Zorn (born September 2, 1953 in New York City, United States) is an American avant-garde composer, arranger, record producer, saxophonist and multi-instrumentalist. Zorn's recorded output is prolific with hundreds of album credits as a performer, composer, or producer. His work has touched on a wide range of musical genres, often within a single composition, but he is best-known for his avant-garde, jazz, improvised and contemporary classical music.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Sicilian Clan - (3:31) - 5,436 plays
- Batman - (2:02) - 4,091 plays
- You Will Be Shot - (1:31) - 2,742 plays
- Latin Quarter - (4:10) - 2,476 plays
- A Shot In The Dark - (3:12) - 2,276 plays
- Reanimator - (1:41) - 2,045 plays
- Snagglepuss - (2:18) - 2,036 plays
- The James Bond Theme - (3:06) - 1,885 plays
- I Want To Live - (2:11) - 1,776 plays
- Lonely Woman - (2:41) - 1,762 plays