28 Shouts - 129,921 Scrobbles
John Wetton is a British bassist and singer known primarily as a progressive rock star, playing with Family, King Crimson, Bryan Ferry and Roxy Music, Uriah Heep, UK before finally finding commercial success with Asia's self-titled debut in 1982. The band began to fracture in 1983 and struggled along for two more albums before Wetton left permanently. Since the mid-80s he has released a series of collaboration and solo albums that both revisit his past and introduce new material. In 2006 Asia reformed to tour in its original formation.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Bohemian Rhapsody - (5:56) - 476 plays
- Battle Lines - (5:25) - 480 plays
- Nothing Is Easy - (4:16) - 314 plays
- Hold Me Now - (5:58) - 330 plays
- Crime Of Passion - (4:43) - 280 plays
- Right Where I Wanted To Be - (4:55) - 252 plays
- Us And Them - (7:32) - 261 plays
- Lost For Words - (4:59) - 211 plays
- Walking On Air - (3:10) - 188 plays
- Raised In Captivity - (6:09) - 202 plays