John Van Deusen
0 Shouts - 3,450 Scrobbles
"Put John Van Deusen’s CD, “Yossarian,” into a disc player and you’ll hear polished, melodic songs reminiscent of Matchbox 20 or the piano-driven Ben Folds Five. It’s hard to believe that the mature songs, intricate piano performances and deep, comforting voice were all produced by a 17-year-old high school student. The burgeoning talent of Van Deusen, now 18, has been recognized by Experience Music Project, which selected him and his band as finalists in Sound Off, a competition for regional bands aged 21 or younger.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- 8-6-45 - (6:51) - 2 plays
- Nothing Like - (3:13) - 1 plays
- Friendly Forest Fires (Round 1 - (2:47) - 3 plays
- She Smiles - (4:54) - 1 plays
- Can We Bloom? - (5:17) - 9 plays
- My Great Tragedy - (3:45) - 2 plays
- Cave Lanterns - (3:31) - 2 plays
- Dresden - (4:49) - 3 plays
- Yossarian - (6:14) - 2 plays
- Father - (2:31) - 1 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online