40 Shouts - 48,255 Scrobbles
John Squire (born John Thomas Squire on November 24, 1962) is an English musician, guitarist and artist. He was a founding member of The Stone Roses and The Seahorses. From 1984 to 1996 he was the guitarist for The Stone Roses, one of the most influential acts of its era. He grew up on Sylvan Avenue in Timperley and after attending Heyes lane Junior School, he passed the 11+ exam and went on to attend Altrincham Grammar School for Boys where he met Ian Brown - who co-incidentally also lived on Sylvan Avenue but went to a different primary school.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- I Miss You - 53 plays
- Time Changes Everything - 68 plays
- Joe Louis - 58 plays
- Shine A Little Light - (3:43) - 49 plays
- Welcome to the Valley - 43 plays
- All I Really Want - 39 plays
- Transatlantic Near Death Experience - 39 plays
- Sophia - (6:02) - 31 plays
- 15 Days - 31 plays
- Summertime - (3:13) - 33 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online