40 Shouts - 46,817 Scrobbles
John Squire (born John Thomas Squire on November 24, 1962) is an English musician, guitarist and artist. He was a founding member of The Stone Roses and The Seahorses. From 1984 to 1996 he was the guitarist for The Stone Roses, one of the most influential acts of its era. He grew up on Sylvan Avenue in Timperley and after attending Heyes lane Junior School, he passed the 11+ exam and went on to attend Altrincham Grammar School for Boys where he met Ian Brown - who co-incidentally also lived on Sylvan Avenue but went to a different primary school.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- I Miss You - 129 plays
- Time Changes Everything - 120 plays
- Joe Louis - 114 plays
- Shine A Little Light - (3:43) - 101 plays
- 15 Days - 84 plays
- Welcome to the Valley - 84 plays
- All I Really Want - 72 plays
- Transatlantic Near Death Experience - 62 plays
- Strange Feeling - (5:19) - 71 plays
- Sophia - (6:02) - 63 plays