3 Shouts - 36,022 Scrobbles
John Spillane (born in 1961 in Cork, Ireland) is an Irish singer-songwriter. Going solo after featuring in Irish bands The Stargazers and then Nomos, in 2003 he won a Meteor Music Award in the Best Folk/Traditional Act category. He has co-written songs with leading Irish language poet Louis de Paor (or "Louis de/the poet" as he likes to call him). Spillane graduated from University College Cork with a degree in Irish and in English.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Oro Se do Bheatha Abhaile - (1:29) - 49 plays
- Cúnla (with Christy Moore) - (3:02) - 60 plays
- Baidin Fheilimi - (3:24) - 34 plays
- An Maidrin Rua - (3:07) - 27 plays
- The Dunnes Stores Girl - (3:35) - 29 plays
- Christmas Day - (3:10) - 31 plays
- Passage West - (3:37) - 51 plays
- An Poc Ar Buile - (3:08) - 25 plays
- All The Ways You Wander - (4:14) - 21 plays
- Beautiful Tears - (3:42) - 12 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online