21 Shouts - 183,822 Scrobbles
John Sebastian (born John Benson Sebastian on 17 March 1944, in Greenwich Village, New York City) is an American songwriter and harmonica player. He is best known as a founder of The Lovin' Spoonful, a band inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 2000. His tie-dyed denim jacket is prominently displayed there. Early in their recording and airwave career, Lovin' Spoonful members termed their approach "good-time music". Unlike many pop groups of the day, the Lovin' Spoonful played all the instruments on their records, and aside from a few covers, wrote all their own material.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Welcome Back [Theme from Welcome Back, Kotter] - (2:51) - 1,075 plays
- LyricsWelcome back.
Your dreams were your ticket out.
To that same old place that you laughed about,
Well the names have all changed since you hung around.
- I Had a Dream - (2:53) - 581 plays
- You're A Big Boy Now - (2:31) - 345 plays
- She's A Lady - (1:47) - 273 plays
- Rainbows All Over Your Blues - (3:54) - 368 plays
- Darlin' Be Home Soon [Live] - (4:12) - 191 plays
- Stories We Could Tell - (3:11) - 138 plays
- Magical Connection - (2:50) - 139 plays
- Welcome Back (Theme from Welcome Back, Kotter) - (2:52) - 199 plays