21 Shouts - 179,417 Scrobbles
John Sebastian (born John Benson Sebastian on 17 March 1944, in Greenwich Village, New York City) is an American songwriter and harmonica player. He is best known as a founder of The Lovin' Spoonful, a band inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 2000. His tie-dyed denim jacket is prominently displayed there. Early in their recording and airwave career, Lovin' Spoonful members termed their approach "good-time music". Unlike many pop groups of the day, the Lovin' Spoonful played all the instruments on their records, and aside from a few covers, wrote all their own material.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Welcome Back [Theme from Welcome Back, Kotter] - (2:51) - 1,004 plays
- LyricsWelcome back.
Your dreams were your ticket out.
To that same old place that you laughed about,
Well the names have all changed since you hung around.
- I Had a Dream - (2:53) - 584 plays
- Rainbows All Over Your Blues - (3:54) - 393 plays
- You're A Big Boy Now - (2:31) - 325 plays
- She's A Lady - (1:47) - 276 plays
- Darlin' Be Home Soon [Live] - (4:12) - 202 plays
- Magical Connection - (2:50) - 144 plays
- Welcome Back (Theme from Welcome Back, Kotter) - (2:52) - 221 plays
- Younger Generation [Live] - (3:32) - 126 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online