18 Shouts - 187,783 Scrobbles
John Sebastian (born John Benson Sebastian on 17 March 1944, in Greenwich Village, New York City) is an American songwriter and harmonica player. He is best known as a founder of The Lovin' Spoonful, a band inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 2000. His tie-dyed denim jacket is prominently displayed there. Early in their recording and airwave career, Lovin' Spoonful members termed their approach "good-time music". Unlike many pop groups of the day, the Lovin' Spoonful played all the instruments on their records, and aside from a few covers, wrote all their own material.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Welcome Back [Theme from Welcome Back, Kotter] - (2:51) - 1,097 plays
- Welcome Back - (2:49) - 1,000 plays
- I Had a Dream - (2:53) - 718 plays
- Rainbows All Over Your Blues - (3:54) - 462 plays
- Darlin' Be Home Soon [Live] - (4:12) - 308 plays
- She's A Lady - (1:47) - 322 plays
- Younger Generation [Live] - (3:32) - 243 plays
- You're A Big Boy Now - (2:31) - 230 plays
- Welcome Back (Theme from Welcome Back, Kotter) - (2:52) - 270 plays
- Darlin' Companion - Previously Unreleased Solo Demo - (2:21) - 127 plays