32 Shouts - 459,278 Scrobbles
John Renbourn (born August 8, 1944, Marylebone, London, England) is a British guitarist and songwriter. He is possibly best-known for his collaboration with guitarist Bert Jansch as well as his work with the folk group The Pentangle, although he maintained a solo career both before, during and after that band's existence (1967-1973). While most commonly labelled a folk musician, Renbourn's musical tastes and interests take in early music, classical music, blues and world music. His most influential album, Sir John Alot (1968), featured his take on songs from the Medieval era.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Nobody's Fault But Mine - (1:53) - 606 plays
- The Lady and the Unicorn - (3:22) - 509 plays
- The Hermit - (3:21) - 540 plays
- Transfusion - (1:58) - 428 plays
- Buckets of Rain - (2:55) - 285 plays
- Lady Goes to Church - (2:52) - 389 plays
- Plainsong - (3:43) - 504 plays
- Sarabande - (2:41) - 400 plays
- Sweet Potato - (5:06) - 334 plays
- I Know My Babe - (3:26) - 286 plays