32 Shouts - 464,671 Scrobbles
John Renbourn (born August 8, 1944, Marylebone, London, England) is a British guitarist and songwriter. He is possibly best-known for his collaboration with guitarist Bert Jansch as well as his work with the folk group The Pentangle, although he maintained a solo career both before, during and after that band's existence (1967-1973). While most commonly labelled a folk musician, Renbourn's musical tastes and interests take in early music, classical music, blues and world music. His most influential album, Sir John Alot (1968), featured his take on songs from the Medieval era.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Nobody's Fault But Mine - (1:53) - 514 plays
- The Lady and the Unicorn - (3:22) - 474 plays
- The Hermit - (3:21) - 464 plays
- Buckets of Rain - (2:55) - 288 plays
- Transfusion - (1:58) - 406 plays
- Lady Goes to Church - (2:52) - 329 plays
- Plainsong - (3:43) - 444 plays
- Sweet Potato - (5:06) - 333 plays
- I Know My Babe - (3:26) - 322 plays
- Judy - (1:55) - 291 plays