John P. Kee
4 Shouts - 122,381 Scrobbles
John P. Kee was born the 15th out of 16 children in Durham, North Carolina. At an early age he began to develop his musical talent both instrumentally and vocally. He attended the North Carolina School of the Arts in Winston-Salem and at 14, he and his brothers Wayne and Al moved to California where he began attending the Yuba College Conservatory School of Music in Marysville, CA. During this time, he began playing with various groups such as Cameo and Donald Byrd and the Blackbyrds.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- My Worship - (5:29) - 171 plays
- He Cares - (4:14) - 89 plays
- Standing In the Need of Prayer - (5:45) - 85 plays
- Blessings - (5:39) - 36 plays
- Oh How Wondrous - (5:20) - 96 plays
- One More Time - (4:20) - 30 plays
- Finally - (4:23) - 20 plays
- He'll Welcome Me - (5:15) - 39 plays
- No Christmas Without You - (4:01) - 28 plays
- I Worship Thee - (5:45) - 16 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online